The only ecosystem blog you'll ever need
6 Features Guaranteed to Improve Developer Satisfaction
June 23, 2020
We recently launched dpEngine Starter, our solution a cloud-based software platform that streamlines the ability to invite and onboard developers quickly and give them the API documentation and resources they need to develop solutions that accelerate revenue and innovation.
As we went through the development of this product, we gathered up EMaaS experts to determine which features were guaranteed to improve developer satisfaction. From security to automation to role based access, it was a close race, but our experts came up with the following list.
Here are 6 features guaranteed to improve developer satisfaction across the board:
- Security: Secure content to ensure it's always in the right hands.
- Onboarding: With an easy-to-navigate registration process, developers can get started in no time.
- Back-End Support: Create automated rules to scale workflows and support self-service.
- API Documents: Provide sample code to developers to ensure they can build solutions with ease.
- Training & Tutorials: Educate developers with clear documentation, step-by-step guides, and support ticketing.
- App Review & Approval: Simplify the reviewal process with submission forms, approval stamps, and app catalogs.
We are confident in these 6 features, so much so that we’ve built our dpEngine Starter to include them off the bat. Built by Ecosystem Management-as-a-Service experts, this out-of-the-box product gives you the tools to launch a developer ecosystem in one business day. What could better than having the tools you improve developer satisfaction from the start?
We’d love to show you how it works, or you can get started today to see for yourself. This one-of-a-kind product, dpEngine Starter, is designed to simplify the way you engage your developers while providing an experience they won’t forget.